Emergency Electrician in Oatley: Electrical Safety Checklist
Paul’s Electrical Services can provide you with an emergency electrician in Oatley, 24/7. We’d like to inform you of a few simple ways to keep your home and family safe from electrical shock. A quick electrical safety inspection takes only a short time and could be life-saving.
- Make sure you know how to cut the electricity to different parts of your home
- Inspect all power points to make sure that plugs fit securely, and covers are not hot to the touch
- Ensure that all power points work
- Confirm that all switches are cool to the touch and working properly
- Heaters draw a lot of electricity, so no more than one per power point
- Test your smoke alarms and RCD outlets regularly
- Ensure that the number of devices on a single outlet does not overload the circuit
- All appliance and light cords are in good condition with no fraying, away from rugs and furniture, and not a tripping hazard
- Extension cords should be used only on a temporary basis
- Small appliances are unplugged when not in use, with cords up and away from children
If you do run into problems, Paul’s Electrical Services can provide you with a highly-trained emergency electrician in Oatley. Our team of professionals will assess and repair any problems they find. Our truck comes fully stocked to make sure we can get the job done right and as quickly as possible.
For an emergency or to make an appointment, call us on 0409 337 439.