Call on Our 24 Hour Emergency Electrician in Rockdale
At Paul’s Electrical, we are here when you need us, ready to handle your electrical problems at any time. If your lights start flickering at 2 am, call us: we are ready and waiting to ensure the safety of your family and home.
Signs That You Might Need an Emergency Electrician in Rockdale ASAP
Here are a few things to keep a lookout for so you can catch them immediately. Call on our emergency electrician in Rockdale if any of these problems arise:
- Flickering lights may be a sign of problems with wiring or power supply. To ensure that everything is safe and to get the lights to stop flickering, call Paul’s Electrical and we can provide a 24 hour electrician in Rockdale to give you the peace of mind you need to feel comfortable in your house again.
- A strange burning smell from any appliances or plug points could be a warning sign of wiring gone wrong, which might mean that the plastic tubing surrounding the wires is melting. This problem can become extremely dangerous if you don’t get it checked out.
- Without proper protection, power surges that occur only in your house, not in your entire area, can destroy expensive appliances. The jump in power may overpower your fridge, oven, and even laptops, all of which can be very pricey to replace.
- Your taps shocking you may mean that you have old cords in your home that are cracking, which can leak current into pipes linked to your plumbing. If you get this issue fixed early enough, you will avoid hurting yourself or anyone else in your house.
- Sparking outlets are, without a doubt, one of the most dangerous electrical problems you can have. You may shock yourself by just plugging your phone in to charge and end up frying your phone entirely to boot.
Why Paul’s Electrical is Right for You
Our owner, Paul, has more than 22 years of experience as an electrician focusing on residential electrical services. Our whole team is trained in customer service for daily electrical care requests as well as urgent customer needs for an emergency electrician in Rockdale. Our goal is to be available to homeowners, as your safety is our number-one concern. Each one of our electricians has been hand selected and trained by Paul to do the job properly.
For top-notch service and safety in all matters electrical, call Paul’s Electrical for a 24 hour electrician in Rockdale, and we will be there for you. We are knowledgeable in many electrical areas; we can help you with lights, stoves, fans, smoke alarms, surge protection, water heaters, and more. We pride ourselves on our 18 years of experience as a company and always being on time to help you with any electrical problems. We offer a lifetime quality warranty to put your mind at ease, no matter the problem. We also have a fully-stocked work van that is equipped to handle any problem that your property can throw at our emergency electrician in Rockdale.
Contact us today if you need a 24 hour electrician in Rockdale.